Disney Toys|For the Collectors|Limited Edition
The future top scarers/best buddies get acquainted in ''Mike and Sulley'' (Monsters University) by Pixar's Ricky Nierva - digitally reproduced on archival paper in a signed, hand-numbered limited edition. Framed and ready to hang.
Computers don't make movies. People do: the artists, editors, animators, and technical directors. People are the life behind everything that gets created at Pixar. While animated films are technically complex to make, they each begin with the simplicity of putting pencil to paper.
The Pixar Art Collection is the first time a coordinated assortment of Pixar concept art has been released, celebrating each milestone film release in Pixar's history. The pieces were hand-picked by a select team at Pixar and represent a wide range of media, from marker to pastels to digital creation.
- Hand Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- ''Mike and Sulley'' by Ricky Nierva
- Original medium: ink and marker on paper
- Print medium: giclée - framed art print on paper
- Signed by Pixar Artist Ricky Nierva
- Visual development, conceptual artwork created for PIXAR's Monsters University
- Archival paper and inks
- Natural finish wood frame
- Comes ready to hang
- From the Pixar Art Collection
Please note: This item may only be returned to shopDisney.com and is not eligible for in-store return.
- Paper / wood / glass
- Image size: 18'' H x 15'' W
- Framed size: 21 1/2'' H x 18 1/2'' W
- Made in U.S.A.
Ricky Nierva, production designer for Monsters University, joined Pixar Animation Studios in May 1997. He began with the animation team as a visual development artist and did additional storyboarding on Toy Story 2. He was the lead character designer for Monster's Inc. and was awarded an Annie Award as the character art director for the Academy Award®-winning feature Finding Nemo. Nierva was also the production designer for another Oscar® winner and Best Picture nominee, Up.