Disney Toys|For the Collectors|Limited Edition
Lightning McQueen and Mater are in a jam in ''Rush Hour Chase'' (Cars 2) by Pixar's Harley Jessup. Digitally reproduced on archival paper in a signed, hand-numbered limited edition it comes framed and ready to hang.
Computers don't make movies. People do: the artists, editors, animators, and technical directors. People are the life behind everything that gets created at Pixar. While animated films are technically complex to make, they each begin with the simplicity of putting pencil to paper.
The Pixar Art Collection is the first time a coordinated assortment of Pixar concept art has been released, celebrating each milestone film release in Pixar's history. The pieces were hand-picked by a select team at Pixar and represent a wide range of media, from marker to pastels to digital creation.
- Hand Numbered Limited Edition of 95
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- ''Rush Hour Chase'' by Harley Jessup
- Original medium: digital painting
- Print medium: giclée - framed art print on paper
- Signed by Pixar Artist Harley Jessup
- Visual development, conceptual artwork created for PIXAR's Cars 2
- Archival paper and inks
- Natural finish wood frame
- Comes ready to hang
- From the Pixar Art Collection
Please note: This item may only be returned to shopDisney.com and is not eligible for in-store return.
- Paper / wood / glass
- Image size: 11 1/2'' H x 14 1/2'' W
- Framed size: 19'' H x 22'' W
- Made in U.S.A.
Harley Jessup joined Pixar Animation Studios in May 1996 as production designer for the studio's 2001 feature, Monsters, Inc. Jessup continued in this role for the Academy Award®-winning feature Ratatouille, and Golden Globe®-nominated Cars 2. As production designer, Jessup leads teams of artists who create and design the sets and characters for each film. Most recently he worked as the production designer on Disney•Pixar's Fall 2015 release The Good Dinosaur.